Losing a loved one is always hard, but sometimes it happens suddenly and unexpectedly. The death that is caused by a person or company’s wrongdoing can be even more difficult. In the absence of adequate precautions to prevent accidents or mitigate the risk of occurrence, fatal injuries can result. Examples of fatal injuries include those caused by defective products, car accidents, work accidents, or unsafe property conditions, or other hazards. If you’re in Brier Washington, you may find a ton of wrongful death lawyers. Still, you must remember that wrongful death settlements are almost one of the most complex and challenging of all legal cases, so it is only proper to seek the best wrongful death claim lawyer in Brier, WA.
You may be asking yourself:
– Who can file a wrongful death claim?
– What damages are recoverable in these cases?
– What is the first step in pursuing a wrongful death claim?
These are just a few questions you may have that a reliable personal injury lawyer expert at Elsner Law Firm can answer. Justin Elsner, considered the top wrongful death attorney in Brier,WA is one of those lawyers who knows his way around a broad range of issues. Not only is he a brilliant lawyer, but he’s also an even better person. He’s kind, caring, and compassionate.
There are several situations in which a beneficiary may request damages for wrongful death claims. Here is a list of them.
1. Occupational/Workplace accidents– It is possible to seek compensation for your loved one’s death if a fatal accident is caused by the negligence of an employer. However, you must have proof of that.
2. Slips and Falls – If a property owner is negligent and the slip and fall on that property causes the death of your loved one, you might recover damages in an insurance settlement or in court.
3. Car Accidents- When an at-fault driver demonstrates reckless driving either by/from either speeding, failing to yield, running a red light, driving without license, drunk driving, or texting while driving, causing the death of your loved one, then you can file a wrongful death lawsuit.
3. Drowning – If your family member died of drowning because of the owner’s negligence on their property, such as a swimming pool, then you can file for a wrongful death claim.
4. Medical Errors-This occurs when the negligence of a medical practitioner results in the death of a patient.
Contact a reliable personal injury lawyer expert in Brier, WA to speak with a compassionate and dependable personal injury attorney. Nothing is more valuable than life, and nothing is more devastating than losing someone you care about, especially when the death could have been avoided. The attorneys at Elsner Law Firm understand this well. As a result, when working with clients in wrongful death cases, Justin Elsner, our best wrongful death claim lawyer in Brier, WA, prioritizes compassion, listening, and caring above all. As we fight for the compensation your family deserves, we take the time to understand how death has affected your family’s lives. We use our legal knowledge and courtroom experience to help your family get the justice they deserve.
Our attorneys offer a complimentary consultation to all prospective clients. For questions and complimentary consultation call (206) 447-1425. You can also visit https://elsnerlawfirm.com to learn more about our firm.